Senior Dentist Rockhampton
Job Location: Rockhampton & Capricorn Coast
Employer: Central Queensland Hospital and Health Service
Excellent conditions and benefits
Provide an efficient, client focused service within Oral Health Services and manage the operations of multiple oral health teams. This role also includes supervision and management of dentists, prosthetists and students within CQHHS Oral Health Services as well as providing professional support to all streams within CQHHS Oral Health Service.
Salary Information (DO2):
Total remuneration value of up to $165,995 p.a. is comprised of;
- A salary between $131,584 – $145,487 p.a.
- Up to 12.75% employer superannuation contribution
- 17.5% leave loading
- Come enjoy the work life balance
- 9-day fortnight working arrangement.
- Three (3) months paid accommodation.
- Professional development leave.
- Professional development allowance.
- Rural and remote allowance.
Vaccine Preventable Diseases (VPD) Requirements:
It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against vaccine preventable diseases as listed on the Role Description.
How to Apply:
For further details on how to apply download the Role Description below! Alternatively, contact Recruitment Services @ CQ Health and quote the Job Ad Reference (JAR) RK1K396795.