Senior Customer Service Officer
Job Location: Perth Northern Suburbs & Joondalup
As Australiaâ€™s largest independent Fleet Management solutions provider, our success lies in our passion and desire to provide innovative, and tailored fleet management and leasing solutions to a broad range of clients nationally.
Our success lies in our passion and desire to provide innovative, and tailored fleet management and leasing solutions to a broad range of clients nationally including sole supplier to WA Government. Our team of industry professionals play a fundamental part in this journey and we are actively looking for dynamic and motivated individuals to join the â€œFleetcare Family.â€
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have a unique opportunity for an experienced Senior Customer Service Officer to join our professional head office team. Reporting to our Regional Manager, this busy role will see you acting as the senior point of contact with a large existing and high-profile client portfolio.
Managing the day-to-day operational success your proactive approach will see you developing long-term commercial relationships, identifying and implementing process-based solutions, increasing client satisfaction, retention and maximising growth.
Every day is different, but your duties will include:
- Leading, inspiring and guiding a small team of customer service officers towards optimal performance
- The role will be expected to undertake a mix of customer service (60%) and Team Leader responsibilities (40%)
- Being the senior escalation point for the team across the client portfolio
- Developing a detailed understanding of client requirements and ensuring service specifications, policies, contract requirements and KPIs are met.
- Proactively attending to client fleet enquiries and requirements through to a satisfactory close
- Recommending and implementing fleet solutions, including upselling of additional products and services and managing through to delivery
- Handling escalated enquiries, actively collaborating with team members to ensure delivery of solutions
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure service expectations are met
- Establishing a regular client call and visitation cycle ensuring meeting outcomes are fulfilled
- Ensuring regular client reporting is analysed and delivered including proactive ad-hoc reporting
WHAT YOU NEED
Ideally to succeed:
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years customer service or client management experience and ideally with large government or corporate clients
- You have excellent client relationship management skills and able to deliver strategic outcomes
- Youâ€™re a passionate communicator looking for an opportunity to work in a fast-paced organisation
- Youâ€™re solutions oriented, take initiative, love a challenge and thrive on learning new skills
- Youâ€™re a confident leader, enjoy coaching and developing your team to maximise their potential
- Youâ€™re professionally presented and confident in client meetings and presentations
- You have well developed analytical skills and confident making strategic recommendations.
- Youâ€™re looking for an opportunity to be part of a national organisation that still feels like a big family
- Advanced IT skills including Salesforce or similar CRM systems and MS office
Whilst not essential, experience in automotive, fleet, finance or associated industries will also be highly regarded.
WHAT WE OFFER
As part of the Fleetcare family, youâ€™ll enjoy the best of both worlds with all the advantages of working for a large corporate business combined with a â€˜family feelâ€™ of a smaller organisation. Working with a large team of industry professionals, youâ€™ll be surrounded by creative thinkers, innovative problem solvers and customer focused individuals who strive to deliver excellence every day.
Benefits also include:
- Full product and service training provided
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities including access to nationally accredited courses
- Access to a professional and personal development library of resources
- Genuine commitment to investing in you
- Uniform allowance
- Wellbeing program
- Access to a discounted Novated Leasing scheme
- Birthday leave
- Supportive culture including Employee Assistance Program
- Exceptional office facilities
- Breakfast, coffee, healthy snacks and more
- Fun team environment
If you are ready to take your next career move and can see yourself in this progressive environment apply now
This position will initially be appointed on a two-year fixed-term contract, however further contract extensions and permanency may be considered for the successful candidate.
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo pre-employment background checks
If this role isnâ€™t quite right for you but you recognise how your skills, experience, and positive energy can become part of our next success, check out our website for all current vacancies and how to register for our talent pool.
Fleetcare is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from a culturally diverse background.