Senior Business Analyst
Job Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Whatâ€™s your ambition? Is it a big goal or small steps? Professional or personal? Weâ€™d like to know, because we make your ambitions our business.
If youâ€™re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, youâ€™ll have a chance to innovate with the worldâ€™s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives.
What this opportunity involves:
Based in JLL Corporate office in either Melbourne, Canberra or Sydney CBD, the Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for leading the strategic initiatives and process optimisation through the technology tools managed by JLL.
You will focus on the development of the UniForm workflow management tool. You will also work closely with the team to develop its capability to support the technologies as their use expands across the business and clients.
This role supports the APAC region and you will be seen engaging with stakeholders and client alike to gather requirements, through to testing and maintenance. In this role, no two days will be the same!
Snapshot of the role:
- Support Transition projects in Australia / APAC to create and configure new UniForm environments and business workflows in line with transition delivery milestones.
- Co-ordinate the release management process across the Account users including preparation, testing and communications.
- Work closely with the business to identify needs, determine value drivers and translate business needs to system requirements.
- Analyse the pipeline of business requests and capture into detailed requirements for the adoption by the Product & Development team, ensuring prioritization in line with business needs.
- Provision of Account support through forum to share knowledge of the tool and plan future enhancements and releases
- Improve process optimization through process reviews
- Support the sales process with technology demonstrations for new prospects
Sound like the job you are looking for? Before you apply itâ€™s also worth knowing what we are looking for:
- Experienced professional with minimum 5 years of strong business analysis experience
- Prior experience in a role focused on change involving digital adoption or process improvement
- Sound business analysis and problem-solving skills with an ability to focus both strategically and tactically to achieve organization and client goals
- Strong communication skills with active listening skills
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate (verbal and written) complex information in a concise way
- Excellent organization and management skills with proven expertise in delivery of programs and initiatives within given timeframe
- Results oriented with the capacity to deal with ambiguity and complex problems.
What you can expect from us:
Youâ€™ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together â€“ across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you…
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. As an organisation, we donâ€™t just accept that we are a place of many different people, but we embrace it, we celebrate it, and we proactively support the needs that difference brings. JLL is committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, gender, age, sexual orientation or disability, and that is why, for more than a decade, we continue to rank among the Worldâ€™s Most Ethical Companies.
Interested candidates, please apply following the link below quoting job reference number JPREQ179180