Senior BI Analyst
Job Location: Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs
Lendi is Australia’s fastest-growing Fintech business and we’re building a technology-enabled platform to take the hard work out of home loans. We’re passionate about how technology can revolutionise our industry and solve a key pain point in peoples’ lives.
In an ever-changing regulatory environment, Lendi Group is leading the charge in developing industry-first technology designed to offer Australian homeowners transparency, simplicity and convenience in their home loan experience. Engineering is forefront in this charge as we look to automate and build out scalable and reliable systems to support our customers and counterparty banks.
Join of a growing team of ~11 data professionals and use your inquisitive nature and attention to detail to surface key trends to the wider business. Working in an agile environment you will be working closely with key stakeholders to help them bring data to life.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with core business stakeholders to understand their data needs and them understand their world through data
- manage the full data delivery process, including; ideation, requirements gathering, development, testing and shipping to production
- telling stories through data
- help improve how the BI team engage with the broader business and shape our data to enable self-service
- Independently interrogating different data sets to identify meaningful insights for our team leaders
- manage a dynamic workload across broad range of projects in an agile environment
- accurate scoping and estimation of projects, with the ability to provide accurate estimated delivery dates
What youâ€™ll bring:
- 4+ yearsâ€™ experience working in a similar role
- Strong academic credentials in a computer science/statistics based degree (or similar)
- Proficiency in SQL is essential; exposure to Python is advantageous
- a deep understanding of how analytics can drive a business, and the importance of creating a culture of data-driven decision-making
- An eye for detail and be able to identify gaps in information.
- A demonstrable aptitude for understanding, manipulating and cleaning complex data-sets
- Experience with data viz tools (Tableau and/or PowerBI preferable), data warehouses (Snowflake preferable), ETL/pipeline tools (DBT, Terraform, Airflow)
- Experience with multi-dimensional cubes or tabular models (SSAS) nice to have
- CRM experience (nice to have)
Benefits and perks:
- At Lendi we take career development seriously. We have the opportunities, budget and frameworks in place to propel your career in the direction you want to take it!
- Enjoy the flexibility of remote working arrangements: while headquartered in Sydney, we are open to applicants across the Eastern Seaboard.
- Regular social and team building activities.
- Close-knit, friendly culture with a warm & casual environment.
To learn more about life at Lendi check out our blog: https://www.lendi.com.au/inspire/category/life-at-lendi/
Lendi is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company.