Senior Associate | Commercial & Property | City Firm
Job Location: Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employer: DiMention Recruitment
$100,000 – $139,999
SENIOR ASSOCIATE | COMMERCIAL & PROPERTY | 5+ PAE
Have you reached a bottleneck in your current law firm?
Are you seeking a long term role offering a genuine career path?
Look no further – this could be the role for you!
This unique opportunity is a newly created role with a well regarded city firm looking to appoint senior commercial property lawyer who is looking for a leadership role and real career advancement.
In this role you will have opportunity to manage your own files in a broad Commercial & Property practice, with the added responsibility of assisting and mentoring junior lawyers in the team. The practice works with a wide range of clients offering a full suite of commercial and property matters including:
- Acquisition of sites for commercial, industrial, residential and mixed use
- Grant, renewal and termination of retail leases
- Sale and purchase contracts
- Small and large scale project developments
- Option and joint venture agreements
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate can look forward to a varied workload across all aspects of Property and Commercial Law. You will have a passion for mentoring and developing more junior team members and:
- A minimum of 5 to 6 years solid PAE in Commercial/Property Law
- The ability to build strong client relationships
- Strong technical ability
- Leadership and mentoring skills
- A desire to provide top quality client service
- Ambition and drive to hit the ground running and make your mark
This is a firm that values the effort you will put into mentoring and developing the team, and will provide flexibility on your individual targets so you can spend valuable, quality time on mentoring and developing the team without the additional pressure on your deliverables.
This role will ideally suit an accomplished senior lawyer looking for a long term opportunity in a growing firm. This is a friendly and professional environment with all of the resources and backing of a supportive Partnership and management team. The successful candidate will play a key role in mentoring and managing the Commercial Property team. Budget relief will be applied for the supervisory aspects of this role.
In reward for your hard work, you will receive:
- A generous salary package – this firm will pay you what you are worth
- A friendly and dynamic office to spend your working life in
- Genuine opportunity for career progression!
If this role has sparked your interest, call the Team at DiMention Recruitment today to find out more on (07) 5501 9242 / (07) 3123-4001 and quote reference “241121B” or apply now to be considered. We also invite you to visit our website to view our other vacancies that may be of interest to you! http://www.dimention-recruitment.com.au
Please note only candidate with the requisite experience within a law firm will be contacted.