Seeking Before/After School Care Staff in Ryde! Win a trip to Fiji!
Job Location: Sydney Ryde & Macquarie Park
$25 – $34
WIN A TRIP TO FIJI!
The prize includes (for two people):
- 7 nightsâ€™ accommodation at a luxury resort in Fiji
- Return economy airfares to Nadi, including baggage, from your nearest capital city
- Return airport/resort transfers
- All-inclusive food and drinks package
- Additional resort inclusions
- $500 spending money
To go into the draw, all you need to do is:
- Submit your application for one of our open roles before 11.59pm on Friday, 31stDecember 2021.
- Interview and successfully be offered a role at one of our TheirCare services, to commence by Monday, 31st January 2022.
The winner will be drawn on Friday, 4th February 2022. Full Terms and Conditions below.
Keep checking our Careers page as new roles are advertised, to secure your position with us in 2022, and your chance in the draw.
We have multiple exciting opportunities for Before/After School care staff to join the fastest growing OSHC company in Australia at our services in the Ryde area!
These roles are to start in January 2022
Our Coordinators & Educators are the key drivers of our Before/After School care programs. Referencing the National Quality Framework (My Time Our Place) your responsibilities would be to:
– Create a welcoming environment for our children, families and staff
– Plan and implement an engaging and exciting program that is tailored to the children who attend our service
– Create a positive relationship with the school community, including engaging in school events, assemblies & theme weeks
– Join a team of passionate Coordinators & Educators who support each other at our services
– HAVE FUN! Be involved in the program, run the activities, play games & enjoy the work you are doing
What We Offer
– Intensive training and induction for all new staff, as well as support in the field to support you in your new role
– Join a region of like-minded staff who are all supported by a dedicated Area Manager
– Shifts are from Monday – Friday, across Before & After School care sessions as well as our Holiday Programs.
– Opportunities for career growth and development through our Pathway Programs (training to become a Mentor Coordinator or Area Manager!)
- Do you love working with kids?
- Do you have strong leadership skills and ability to lead a team?
- Do you want to work in a supportive environment, with a company that truly appreciates their staff?
If you have a PASSION for working with children and a FUN, CAN DO attitude, then we want to hear from you!
This is your opportunity to join a reputable company in Before and After School Care and Holiday Programs.
At TheirCare, we pride ourselves on our supportive team environment and the high-quality care we provide to the families and school communities we work with.
We pride ourselves on supporting our staff and growing their skills and careers through training and mentoring.
Everyone in the industry needs
To be considered for this position, you must:
– Be working towards or have completed a Diploma level ACECQA approved qualification or higher
– Hold an Employee NSW Working With Children’s Check
– Have (or be willing to obtain) HLTAID012 First Aid Qualifications (including valid CPR)
There are loads of qualifications that are approved for this role, please check the link to see if your studies qualify: https://www.acecqa.gov.au/qualifications/nqf-approved
How to apply
Let’s chat about your career, submit your details below now! If you have any questions about the role please contact our Recruitment team on 1300 072 410 or email [email protected]
Win a Trip to Fiji! – Terms and Conditions
- Applicants must meet employment and job eligibility requirements, and be successfully employed by TheirCare Pty Ltd, to be eligible to go into the draw.
- Applicants must commence in their role on or before Monday, 31st January 2022 to be eligible.
- Full time, part-time and casual employees are all eligible for the draw.
- The trip can be taken following successful completion of probationary period.
- Trip dates are flexible but may be subject to availability. Dates will be coordinated with the winner. Blackout periods may apply.
- A valid Passport and other travel or immigration requirements are responsibility of the winner.
- Winner is responsible to comply with any travel restrictions or requirements in relation to COVID-19.
- Should the winner not complete their probationary period, or for any other unforeseen circumstance is unable to claim the prize, the prize will be re-drawn. This will be at the discretion of TheirCare Pty Ltd.
- Full details of prize inclusions will be outlined to the winner.
- Prize cannot be swapped and is not redeemable for cash.