Location: Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
Company: ARA Security
ARA Security is a leading Australian Security Systems Integration Company. We have an ISO (International Standards Organisation) accreditation and offices and representation in all capital cities and major regional locations across Australia.
Due the continued growth and winning of new contracts we need an additional Technician to service some of our Major and high profile clients within Melbourne and Surrounding areas.
To be successful you must have the following strengths :
- Tecom/Challenger experience
- IP CCTV systems & integration
- Fundamental TCP/IP networking knowledge.
- Adhere to strict service level Agreements
- Strong level electronic fundamental Knowledge Working under pressure and unsupervised
- Excellent Time Management
- Strong Computer skills
Desirable knowledge on the following:
Concept/Inner Range/Integrity, Gallagher, Genetec, S2, Lenel, ICT Protégé WX/GX all preferred.
This is a permanent position and in return you can expect:
• Salary Neg depending on experience
• Company vehicle, Lap top and mobile phone
• Access to Discounted Health Insurance
• Long term stable employment with a leading edge Security Company