Job Location: Port Hedland, Karratha & Pilbara
Employer: SETS Enterprises Pty Ltd
Since 1998, SETS Enterprises has proudly flown the flag as a leading provider of safety and emergency training, personnel and equipment in Australia and overseas.
Our mission is simple â€“ to ensure worksites across Australia and overseas are ready for any emergency situation that arises. Through providing the highest quality emergency response training, personnel and equipment, we provide workers with the knowledge and skills to confidently act without hesitation.
ESSENTIALS FOR THE ROLE:
* Must be WA based
* Certificate II in Security Operations
* Current Western Australian Security Licence
* Provide First Aid
* Minimum 12 months industry experience
* Ability to undertake FIFO rotational roster
HIGHLY DESIRABLE EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Current C class driversâ€™ licence
* Demonstrate First Attack Fire Fighting Equipment
* Maritime Security Identification Card (MSIC)
* Maritime Security Guard Awareness Training
* Practical working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and other programs as required
* Physically fit to perform the role
* National Police Clearance certificate
WHY JOIN THE SETS TEAM:
We are a family run business and we all take pride in the high level of customer service and values we uphold. When joining the SETS team you will have the benefit of flexible work arrangements and a family friendly business.
Please note, you must be eligible to work in Australia and currently ÂÂÂresiding in Western Australia to apply for this role. Short-listed applicants will be contacted.