Secondary Teacher – London
Job Location: Sydney
Employer: anzuk Education
$65000 – $80000
We are currently looking to recruit a committed Teacher to work in a school that provides a truly exceptional education for its students.
London based, the school will consider educators with different specialisms, they are just looking for the right personality to join their team.
The school have a rich history of supporting Australian educators in their transition from abroad.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be either a Graduate or have experience teaching Secondary aged students
- Willingness to obtain Australian and UK Police Checks
- Teaching qualifications
- Have a passion for working in education
- Have good subject knowledge
- Be organised, proactive and flexible
Your responsibilities include:
- Plan and deliver engaging and challenging lessons in line with the English national curriculum.
- To help students to develop a lively, enquiring mind.
- Assessing and reporting students’ progress and attainment.
- Building rapport with both staff and students.
- Continually undergo professional development provided to improve teaching practice.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ANZUK EDUCATION:
anzuk Education is one of the largest and most successful global teaching agencies specialising in securing trained teachers exciting teaching roles in the UK. We not only have a large team of passionate and experienced Consultants in England, but we also boast a dedicated resourcing team in Australia who will guide you through the entire process of relocating overseas.
- Relocation package of up to Â£1000 for eligible candidates travelling from Australia, New Zealand or Canada
- Refer a friend or colleague and receive Â£100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days
- Fantastic social & networking events, bringing people together to share experiences
- Professional development courses run by knowledgeable and experienced professionals
- Travel and sporting partnerships with excellent discounts exclusive to anzuk
How to Apply
Please send your most up to date CV and best contact number through to Frank Caldow at [email protected]