Search Marketing Manager
Job Location: Sydney Parramatta & Western Suburbs
Employer: Study Space
$50 – $69.99 per hour
Time For Change
We are seeking a specialist that knows ad performance and is truly passionate about Search Marketing!
- Build SEM, Google ads strategies
- Google ads campaign implementation
- Keyword optimisation
- Capable to Analyse trends, behaviours and results
Daily tasks of creating, executing and measuring multi-channel content and campaigns.
- Grow engagement through paid campaigns across key platforms: Google Search, Display and YouTube.
- Knowledge of Paid Ads on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok and Snapchat is a bonus.
- Work with our Internal – Graphic, Video & Marketing teams to devise creative and impactful campaigns driving traffic to our website
- Monitor analytics to make recommendations to improve engagement
- Keeping track of data and analysing on the performance of campaigns
- Collaborating with colleagues from across marketing departments to ensure branding is consistent
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
Keys to SUCCESS
- Strong SEO/SEM/PPC skills and knowledge
- Experience in analytical reporting
- Contributing to the delivery of creative campaign ideas, including research and optimisation
- Monitoring the market and reporting on industry trends, hot topics etc.
- Must be highly organised, friendly, proactive, collaborative, passionate about making a change
- Demonstrate results not excuses, with the can do attitude towards your work
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate priorities simultaneously
- Have a minimum of 5+ yearsâ€™ experience in paid search
- Full Time Contract – 5 Days a Week, office based role in Granville
Please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected] [link removed] if you believe you fit this role, we look forward to hearing from you.
With respect no agencies please.