Job Location: Perth
Employer: Caledonia Group Pty Ltd
- Multiple maintenance crew positions available
- Multiple Projects and Shutdown positions available
- No previous inductions required
- Clean-shaven site
You must have:
- Minimum two years’ experience as a qualified Scaffolder, Advanced & Intermediate Scaffolder including experience working within the heavy industrial, mining and oil and gas industry on shutdowns and project work
- Current High Risk Work License
- Current Working at Heights (within the last two years)
- Current Confined Space (within the last two years)
- Current White/Blue Card
- Focus on safety, quality and doing the job right
What do we offer?
We’ve got three years of work on this site alone as well as other projects right across the country. Multiple roster combinations are available to suit you. 1 hour flight from Perth, 15 mins from camp to site, permanent rooms are also available.
Caledonia is one of the largest privately owned industrial services companies in Australia and New Zealand. We provide scaffolding, full access solutions, insulation, cladding, design and engineering alongside our on-call hireable skilled labour force of scaffolders, sheet metal workers, rope access technicians, riggers, and crane and hoist operators.
We have approximately 500+ employees working across Australia and New Zealand, with offices located in WA, SA, NSW and NT.
INTERESTED & AVAILABLE? Apply now and we’ll be in contact with you.
QUESTIONS? Call our Recruitment & Mobilisation team (based in WA) for a chat on (08) 9303 4101.
Please note, you will be required to undertake a full medical and participate in ongoing Drug & Alcohol testing. You must provide copies of all tickets and licenses and up-to-date references.