Sandblaster/ Yard Person
Location: Albury Area
Company: Leed Steel Pty Ltd
About the business and the role
Located in South Albury, Leed Steel are market leaders within the steel fabricating and processing industry. We operate nationally, with state of the art technologies and machinery. Our focus is on structural steel, processing, fabrication, surface treatment and project management. We specialise in large commercial, industrial and mining projects.
If you seek to be part of a progressive, market leading business with an energetic team environment, then Leed Steel could be the fit for you.
As the Sandblaster/Yard Person, your primary role will be to operate in a busy environment, undertaking various jobs when required. Some of your key tasks will include:
- Perform daily forklift checks – oil, water, hydraulics.
- Supply materials to blast booth when required.
- Ensure yard area is clean with materials correctly stored.
- Sandblasting and prepping steel products
- Tagging and manifesting
- Conduct work to Leed WHS standards
- Maintaining Blasting equipment.
All applicants must be willing to work overtime when required.
Wages will be based on experience and the NSW award rates.