Job Location: Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employer: Interactive Pty Ltd
Interactive is Australiaâ€™s largest privately owned IT services provider. We support more than 2,500 Australian businesses to keep their organisations connected and secure.
Our customers trust us to hold their most important data, support their critical devices, and secure their systems.
And, not to boast, but we were named the #1 Best Place to Work in Australia 2020.
Making all of this happen is our talented, dedicated and unique people who bring our purpose, to Keep Technology Human, to life every day â€“ and weâ€™re adding to our team!
We are seeking an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic Sales Support professional to be part of our Hardware Maintenance’ Sales team.
Some of the key things youâ€™ll do:
- Provide administrative support to the sales team
- Processing of deals and statements of work, setting up billing, managing the database and reporting
What Weâ€™re Looking For:
- Prior experience within an IT sales support role supporting multiple sales professionals;
- Highly organised approach, ability to deliver results quickly and manage multiple priorities;
- Continuous improvement mindset to improve existing processes with creative new initiatives;
- Relationship skills to work with external customers and internal stakeholders at all levels;
- Diligence in capturing accurate data and ensuring complete and accurate quotes;
- Previous experience with Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics or a similar CRM is an advantage.
We wonâ€™t list desired personality traits because in addition to the skills it is also important for us that our people bring their own unique personality and characteristics.
Why choose us?
- Our people love working at Interactive â€“ check out our Glassdoor rating!
- Flexibility â€“ weâ€™re open to providing the flexibility and structure that works for you
- Weâ€™re a sustainable organisation – we are an RE100 member and aim to eventually become 100% sustainable
- Youâ€™ll grow & youâ€™ll learn – our L&D team is awesome and our motto is that â€œeveryone should develop during their time at Interactiveâ€
- Youâ€™ll genuinely have the chance to make a difference and wonâ€™t get lost in the crowd
â€¦ Plus all the â€˜usualâ€™ perks
- Paid volunteer leave, fundraising events, numerous staff benefits and discounts & monthly staff lunches
A Bit More About Interactive
We are Australiaâ€™s largest privately owned IT services provider. We have had 30+ years of continuous growth and our business consists of 3 x key areas â€“ Cloud, Hardware Maintenance and Data Centre & Business Continuity services.
Sounds like you? We’d love to hear from you!