SALES PERSON / SALES AGRONOMIST / AGRONOMIST
Job Location: Perth Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
Established 26 years ago, 4Farmers Australia is a manufacturer and distributor of generic agrochemicals. Our business has grown from very modest beginnings to become an influential player in the Australian agrochemical sector. Through restructuring and pursuit of new directions, we are seeking to employ a Salesperson / Sales Agronomist / Agronomist to work within our sales team, offering broad acre agronomic advice to our clients and distribution network, and supporting our sales activities.
Career pathways and training will be discussed with applicants possessing the required skills and desire for outstanding outcomes.
Working closely with Senior Management, your responsibilities will include â€“
- Building strong and enduring relationships with our farming clientele in WA, facilitating product sales through our distribution networks or direct to farm
- Providing agronomic support to WA farmers across the state
- Providing agronomic support to distributors and resellers throughout Australia
- Assisting with the preparation of marketing materials, media pieces or social media posts
- Providing industry intelligence on competitorsâ€™ pricing and products, seasonal conditions and trends, and any other information that may be useful
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following qualifications, skills and experience â€“
- Extensive knowledge of farming systems and agro chemicals
- Sales experience
- Sales campaign design and implementation
- Stock management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Degree in Agriculture or similar would be desirable but not essential
- Fork lift operators licence (Highly desirable)
A competitive remuneration package, commensurate with experience and qualifications, will be offered to the successful candidate.
If you have the qualities we seek and wish to be considered for this role, please send us your resume and introductory cover letter at your earliest opportunity, by clicking on the APPLY button.
Initial enquiries should be directed to Trent Kensett-Smith on 0431 055 503.
Candidates will be reviewed as applications are received, and we reserve the right to commence interviewing at any time.
Applicants must have the right to work in Australia, be prepared to undertake a pre-employment medical assessment and background checks, and commit to a non-disclosure agreement with the employer.
4Farmers is an equal opportunity employer.