Sales Manager – Outdoor Apparel
Job Location: Sydney
Employer: Michael Page Sales
$110k – $120k p.a.
A result driven Sales professional who is keen to work closely with motivated leadership teams.
A Sales Manager with strong commercial business acumen and discipline, to build and maintain a strong pipeline of potential new Wholesale accounts.
Our client is an Iconic Brand that design and manufacture high quality Outdoor Apparel.
They are currently experiencing significant growth.
- Sourcing and closing new wholesale accounts
- Maintain a strong pipeline of potential new wholesale accounts and develop opportunity plans
- Managing a portfolio of clients to ensure financial success as well as customer satisfaction
- Ability to identify and solve customer issues strategically
- Work with international team on Marketing, Merchandising, and Operations to implement targeted sales strategy
- Suggest discount programs and sales campaigns to encourage immediate customer sales
- Identifying KPIs and opportunities to improve sales operations
- Working closely with leadership teams to understand products, marketing, and business objectives.
- Desire to own projects and exceed expectations, with ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial, fast paced culture
- Deliver periodic reporting to senior leaders providing key business insights: typical reporting relates to Demand Generation, Pipeline Forecast and Trends, Conversion Rates, Target Account, Market Segmentation, Actual sales Budget, and forecasting.
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with applicable rules, regulations, policies and procedures
To be successful;
- Proven sales track record as a business development manager or relevant role
- Proven wholesale sales experience would be ideal
- Experience building sales opportunities in new markets
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Detail-oriented with strong analytic abilities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work to tight deadlines
- Ability to find creative business-oriented solutions to problems
- Commitment to satisfying internal and external customers
- Competent with Microsoft Office Suite and sales ordering platforms
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, or related field preferred
- Strong desire to win!
- Must be willing to travel throughout Australia and New Zealand to attend trade shows and visit new and potential customers
Be part of a significantly growing organisation
Travel across Australia and New Zealand
Discounts on Products
To apply online please click the ‘Apply’ button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Dalia Chamaa on +61 2 8836 0714