Sales Executive – Washroom and First Aid
Job Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
About the Role:
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager you will be responsible for building a strong pipeline of new customers with an emphasis on multi-product contracts. Key to achieving this pipeline growth will be an ability to know our products inside out so that when you are listening to your potential customer you can easily and efficiently suggest solutions that will make their lives easier and guarantee their ongoing satisfaction with Alsco Fresh & Clean.
A typical week in this role will be made up of:
- Effectively planning and attending appointments and prospecting new business.
- Maximizing your â€œhunterâ€ mindset
- Communicating with branch staff to share customer expectations
- Attending & contributing to regular sales reviews and planning meetings
- Renegotiating existing service agreements to achieve improved commercial terms
- Recording daily activity on Salesforce
- Developing business via new and existing customers to ensure a consistent pipeline; and
- Closing deals!
What you will need to be successful in this role:
- A proven Sales record
- Valid driver licence
- Comfortable working autonomously
- Comfortable with the word â€˜noâ€™ and driving past common barriers
- Energetic and resilient are words used to describe you
- Innovative solution seller
- Great written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable with using a CRM program
Your assertive and confident style will enable you to close deals that have the right outcome for the customer, are commercially sound for the Alsco group and support the achievement of all KPIs you are measured against.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Supportive team environment
- A stable role with a market leading company
- A challenging, fast-paced environment
If this position sounds like the right opportunity for you then click the â€˜Apply for this jobâ€™ button to submit your application. We look forward to receiving your application.
Fresh & Clean have been delivering managed washroom services in all states of Australia for over 30 years. Backed by the infrastructure and service experience of Alsco, we are of a size that enables us to keep connected with our customers, big and small, and offer them the flexibility they require. We take pride in looking after each of our employees and all working together to deliver Customer Service Excellence for our customers, at all times.
A company with branches throughout Australia, Fresh & Clean is a mature, stable, and successful business with dependable support systems throughout the organisation and an ingrained culture of safety and continuous improvement.
As part of our recruitment process, you will be required to complete pre-employment screening which includes reference checking and health screening that involves drug and alcohol testing. Proof of Your Right to Live and Work in Australia must be presented at interview stage.
Fresh & Clean is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, and other legally protected characteristics.
Agencies please note: Fresh & Clean is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Fresh & Clean via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Fresh & Clean. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Fresh & Clean as a result of the referral or through other means.