Sales Executive – VIC
Job Location: Melbourne
Employer: Secure Parking Pty Ltd.
WHO WE ARE
Secure Parking is the largest commercial car park operator in Australia and operates over 650 car parks across Australia, New Zealand. Secure Parking was founded over 40 years ago and was acquired by Park24 Co. Ltd in 2017. Park24 is Japan’s largest commercial car park operator. Both companies continue to expand rapidly based on a platform of continued investment in innovative technology, marketing and people.
This is an exciting time for Secure as we transform into a leading edge Sales and Business Development organisation that is focused on growth and new market leading products.
Secure has a great Hidden Hero’s reward and recognition reward program. We have a wide range of benefits that support our PeopleFirst value including the Development Institute that comprises of a Leadership Academy, Management Academy and Training Academy.
Our core values are People First, Resilience, Integrity, Daring and Passionate.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Are you a well-connected Business Development Professional that thrives in high performing teams?
Have you got an eye for new site development and can see the potential for growth in property?
This position is responsible for the successful business development activities of Secure Parking across Victoria.
The prime objective of this position is to identify, respond to and develop ongoing new business strategies that create opportunities, with both new and existing clients. New business includes the acquisition of car park sites and the provision of a range of related parking products and services.
The position calls for an experienced person with highly developed communication and interpersonal skills, who can demonstrate the capacity for innovation and change, and the ability to develop and foster a collaborative approach to business development.
A strong background in commercial real estate with key relationships would be advantageous, but not essential.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- A tertiary qualification preferably in Commerce or Business or other related field or outstanding performance in similar role.
- Ideal candidate needs a Sales background
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position with a successful track record of achieving results through influence.
- Experience in commercial property/parking industry is NOT required, but a good attitude and drive is highly regarded
- High level commitment to customer service
- Demonstrated experience in the development, implementation and monitoring of strategic, operational, business plans and budgets.
- Demonstrated experience in the compilation and negotiation of contracts and tender documents.
- Industry experience would be advantageous, but is not necessary for the right person.
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Demonstrated effective project management skills.
- Ability to develop a business development strategy for each area of the business to create growth.
- Demonstrated high level computer literacy in Microsoft Office
- Well-developed written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to persuade, negotiate and resolve conflict.
- Current Driver’s Licence
Secure promotes diversity in the workplace through our Diversity and Inclusion Program. Indigenous Australians and Torres Strait Islanders are encourage to apply for this role.