Job Location: Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employer: Peter Rowland Group
- LET YOUR CAREER STAND OUT. JOIN A BOLD & WELL â€“ REGARDED HOSPITALITY ICON
- Generous salary, employee benefits and leadership incentive program on offer
- Modern offices in the Docklands precinct
- Access to the many PRG venues & partnerships including 5 Star Marriott Hotel & David Jones
A BOLD & AMBITIOUS FUTURE FOR PETER ROWLAND GROUP.
The Peter Rowland Group is a brand well â€“ regarded in the hospitality sector for its reputation of delighting customers and creating exceptional experiences. Throughout our 62 – year history we have been at the forefront of standards of excellence that have set us apart from competitors in the industry.
Our star is continuing to rise through our bold business strategies and aspirational goals.
The Peter Rowland Group has risen above the many challenges faced in the hospitality industry, including recent times, due to its powerful brand and capability to innovate. This has been showcased again with our recent acquisition of Sensory Lab, our presence in 5 Star Marriott and our cadence in the Food Halls of David Jones. We truly are one company with many solutions.
Integral to this success has been our CEO and Sales team, who have forged successful and enduring relationships with elite clients for Peter Rowland Group. With recent changes made to our business to meet growing demands we have created a number of opportunities for SALES COORDINATOR to support many of our venues across Peter Rowland Group.
SET YOURSELF APART IN THIS NEW ROLE.
Within this role you will be empowered to manage sales and key accounts for Peter Rowland Group. With each day you will contribute to:
- Managing multiple facets of the sales and event planning processes for your portfolio
- Successfully converting proposals to sales
- Co-ordinate, work and/or attend events, functions, representing Peter Rowland as required
- Manage and co-ordinate all event activity supporting client events & relationships
- Client invoicing and follow up to agreed schedules
- Engagement of all internal and external stakeholders â€“ staff, contractors, suppliers to ensure events are delivered to exact specification
- Identify sales opportunities â€“ particularly in regards to value add revenue streams
- Office administration and support as required
As a key contributor within our sales team, you bring:
- Extensive event, wedding sales / planning experience within the catering or hospitality industry
- Previous operational experience within a catering business, or similar
- Financial acumen with regard to forecasting and managing operational expenses
- Time management and ability to prioritise tasks
- Strong communication, negotiating and relationship skills
- IT Skills: Outlook; Excel; Word; PowerPoint, CRM
- Team player
- Current National police check
If this sounds like your next challenge, please submit your CV today!
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applicants will require the right to work in Australia,