Job Location: Melbourne Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
Organization: The Smart Blinds Co
OTE $80,000 – $110,000
We are young, dynamic, focused, and ambitious company with a clear vision for growth. We are a trusted partner for providing the best solutions for window furnishing and outdoor spaces. We bring modern convenience into our customers home, enhancing their home and lifestyle. While helping our customers achieve the things that they want to achieve, we also believe in creating and providing career opportunities for our staff members as we recognise the importance and benefit it brings to them, our customers as well as the company.
The role of the Sales Estimator is to assist prospective and existing company clients, offering a professional and courteous image and promptly responding to all leads generated with the aim of achieving the required conversion rates; and ensuring customer satisfaction is delivered. All sales appointments are conducted via in-home measure and design consultation service. This is NOT a commission only role and there is no high pressure selling involved.
- Current Driver’s Licence
- Demonstrates sound written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrates sound interpersonal skills and the ability to establish effective business relationships with internal and external partners / stakeholders.
- Demonstrates strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Excellent computing skills, particularly Microsoft Office and G-Suite applications
- Ability to work rosters including Saturdays
What We Offer
- Full-time permanent position with car allowance
- Salary Package of $55,000 – $65,000 inclusive of superannuation to commensurate with experience plus an attractive bonus program with OTE of $80,000 – $110,000
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual bonus program
- To be a part of a progressive and high achieving team.
How To Apply
Send us your CV and cover letter using the “Apply for this job” link. Only candidates that have been shortlisted will be contacted.