Job Location: Kalgoorlie, Goldfields & Esperance
Employer: Fone Zone Pty Ltd
$24.69hr + 10% Super + Commissions & Penalty Rates
You are a naturally curious and energetic individual with exceptional communication and negotiation skills. You love engaging with people and have a strong ability to build trust and rapport with each of your customers. A strategic problem solver you thrive on challenges and focus on self-development to excel in a high-performance environment.
- Engage in highly personalised consultations with our customers to explore how technology solutions can enhance their way of life
- Build return business through creating and managing customer relationships
- Deliver exceptional customer service and exceed expectations
- Achieve individual daily weekly and monthly sales and customer service targets
- Drive your own professional development based on regular feedback coaching and training sessions
- Generous performance-based commissions structure and incentives
- Learning and development programs
- Free quarterly store-based activities including team building exercises and dinners
- Birthday Day Off and Volunteer Day Off
- 4 weeks Paid Parental Leave for primary carer
- Flourish: online inhouse portal to help you grow and develop your career
- Access to corporate discounts and health benefits
- Shining Star program: awarded for living the Vita values
- Help make a different through our Vita Foundation
Vita Group is a leading ASX-listed Australian retailer with more than 25 years experience in the information and communications technology industry. We are a values-based organisation and we truly believe that the way you do things is as important as what you do. Through our network of more than 100 Telstra retail stores we help Australians stay connected by providing exceptional technology products and services. Our point of difference lies in our approach. We are experts in consulting. We get to know our customers â€“ their needs challenges and aspirations and provide personalised holistic solutions that will truly add value and enhance their ways of life.
In February 2021 Telstra announced its intention to take back control of all Telstra branded retail stores. Vita Group has entered into an agreement to transition its 104 licensed stores to Telstra ownership which is expected to take effect on or around 12 November 2021.
This role directly works in or supports this part of our business. The successful candidate will be employed by Vita People Pty Ltd under Vita Group. On completion of the sale the candidate will continue to be employed by Vita People Pty Ltd under Telstra.
APPLY NOW or visit our careers website [link removed] for further info and progress your career with one of Australiaâ€™s leading retailers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.