Sales Business Analyst
Job Location: Sydney North West & Hills District
Employer: Vertiv (Australia) Pty. Ltd.
$95,000 – $119,999
- Sales performance tracking for the sales team at all levels, forecasting, reporting and budgeting
- Create and update daily dashboards to monitor the progress of sales
- Work on the annual and quarterly planning processes, including the development of business plans, operating models, resource allocation, market segmentation and territory design
- Analyse pipeline, orders and win rate trends of projects and provide inputs to Sales Director, ANZ
- Translate data and analysis into simplified presentations, effectively communicating findings to leaders of key trends, insights, and implications while aligning stakeholders on action plans
- Work with cross-functional organizations within to drive alignment and collaboration through the execution of data-informed business strategies and performance
- Develop goals setting, tracking and performance measurement for the business.
- Challenge the organization by working on plans to address weaknesses and help drive processes to exceed goals consistently
- Assist with structuring and executing operational and strategic initiatives by developing work plans, gathering and synthesizing relevant data, leading analyses, and assist with developing final recommendations
- Identify & implement new processes and improvement opportunities to maximize Sales Operations and Sales Teams productivity
- Continually assess relevance of metrics against business needs/priorities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, modelling and detailed analytics
- Deep proficiency in analytic tools, and sales systems.
- Continuously improve and maintain business analytics skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of Oracle Sales Cloud, SQL, Power BI, C1 & Excel
- Create solutions that effectively address problems
- Ability to combine long term and short-term goals by setting priorities
- Works to deadlines, highly collaborative and adaptive
- Ability to understand commercial challenges, derive insights from data & make recommendations