Since 2011, Vault has provided a specialised security service to an array of industry sectors, specialising in Crowd Control. We pride ourselves on providing a tailored security service by thoroughly understanding the needs of our clients.
Our vision is to unlock the best in our people, inspire uncompromising service, and set the standard as the trusted partner in security services.
About The Role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Permanent Full-Time Rostering Coordinator to join the Vault team based on Hay Street in Subiaco. You will be responsible for the coordination and staffing of 60+ hospitality venues in the Perth Metropolitan areas. This consists of an 8 days on and 6 days off alternating roster with the Operations Coordinator (that’s every second weekend off!).
So what does it take to be apart of the Vault team?
- Professionalism in representing our brand
- Respect for all stakeholders no matter what nation, ethnicity, age, gender, or sexual orientation
- Integrity no matter who’s watching
- Development focused
- Excellence in everything you do is always your aim
- Having PRIDE in all that you and others achieve
A “day in the life” of the Rostering Coordinator
- Morning toolbox with Operations, Managing Director, and Human Resources.
- Directly liaise with clients, venues & workers.
- Implement improvements/changes based on candidate & client feedback.
- Update venue/client requirements for the coming weekend using the rostering program, Guardhouse.
- Place and confirm guards in the roster.
- Manage pull outs of workers & changes in requirements from venues.
- Must be eligible to work in Australia.
- Experience using rostering Software/programs is essential.
- The ability to apply logical thought processes and remain composed under pressure.
- Highly organised with the ability to manage multiple priorities to achieve successful outcomes.
- Hands on and proactive.
- Dedicated, highly committed and motivated individual.
The role is based in our Subiaco office on a 8 days on, 6 days off (this is a requirement) roster with the following hours:
- Monday to Thursday: 9.30am – 7.00pm
- Friday and Saturday: 9.30am – 9.00am
- Sunday: 11.00am – 6.00pm
- 2nd Monday: 9.00am – 1.00pm
If you are interested in the role with Vault, apply now with an updated resume. Once you have applied you will be invited to complete a Video Interview before the deadline.
Only successful candidates will be contacted. A face-to-face interview will be undertaken to ensure a fair process, further details will also be discussed during this stage.
All the best with your application!