Job Location: Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs
Organization: Drake International
Manage client rosters / build trust with clients
With over 40 years’ experience, Drake Medox is considered one of the most trusted names in Disability & Nursing care as well as Recruitment & HR solutions.
In addition to our HR focus, Drake Medox also specialises in the provision of in-home support to people with disabilities and complex support needs. We focus on providing staff that suit our clients clinical and social needs.
About the Role:
Due to recent growth, an opportunity has arisen for a new employee to join our tribe.
The Consultant role’s key focus will be managing the rosters of all our clients and liaising with clients and candidates to ensure that all shifts are filled.
You will fill emergency shifts and be the initial point of contact for anything related to the rosters. Your role will also involve approving timesheets/payroll for our workforce as well as getting involved with recruitment drives on behalf of our valued clients – selecting the best of the best.
Drake Medox has a supportive team environment and a fantastic rostering system that make your role exciting and provides you with the opportunity to grow within the branch.
Customer service excellence is at the forefront of the role and probably the most important aspect of what this role entails. Your communication skills, problem solving ability and your exceptional organisational skills will be on show.
We are looking for someone to really make this role their own and build a strong relationship with our clients and candidates.
If you are a person that is a natural problem solver, has great customer service and enjoys a fast-paced environment – then this role is for you.
Every day will be different, and you will be part of a very supportive and inclusive team that strives to make a difference in our client’s lives.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
• Previous experience working in the Disability Sector (desirable).
• Outstanding customer service and admin skills with a “can do” attitude.
• Exceptional organisational skills.
• Ability to build rapport with clients and employees.
• Capable of working autonomously and part of a team.
• Excellent time management skills
• Advanced computer skills and phone skills
• Work within an established guidelines of Global Provider of Complex Care.
• Great supportive team environment.
• 100% Club rewards and bonuses.
• Full training provided.
• Opportunity to work between office and home.
If this is you, please APPLY ONLINE NOW.