Rope Access Painter Blaster
Location: Port Hedland, Karratha & Pilbara
AusGroup offers a range of integrated service solutions to the energy, resources, industrial, utilities and marine sectors across Australia and South East Asia. Our diversified service offering supports clients at all stages of their asset development and operational schedule.
Through subsidiaries AGC, MAS and NT Port and Marine, we provide project and asset management services across all phases of the project lifecycle. With over 29 years of experience, we are committed to helping our clients build, maintain and upgrade some of the region’s most challenging projects.
About the Role:
With recent award of the 10-year maintenance services contract, AGC are currently seeking a suitably experienced Rope Access Painter/Blaster to join the team on Barrow.
The positions are based on Barrow Island in Full Time Fixed Term position, FIFO from Perth.
Scope of work:
AGC has been tasked with conducting all required coating remediation on the from the Jetty Head – MOF (Marine Off-loading Facility). The work will be a mixture of mechanical prep & abrasive blast – Reapplication of coatings Via Rope Access.
A unique & exciting scope for anyone who enjoys working in a marine environment.
To be successful in this role you will have proven experience in the following areas:
- At least 3 years’ experience working in the Oil & Gas industry
- At least 2-3 years in a similar role
- You must be flexible and adaptable in a challenging environment
- Willing to help other trades within the team to perform their duties when required
- Hold a nationally accredited OHS card (White/Blue card).
- Working at Heights
- Confined Space
- Gast Test Atmospheres
- IRATA Accredited Card
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol test.
- Passport or a Birth certificate
- Driver License
What’s in it for you?
- A family friendly 2:2 roster.
- Full time employee benefits.
- The opportunity to progress your site-based experience and value add to the project