Risk Analyst- Advanced Level SQL, R and Tableau
Job Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Employer: Randstad – Banking & Finance
$120k – $170k p.a.
One of Australia’s largest financial services companies is looking for an Investment Risk Analyst to develop and implement internal models. The role will be reporting to the Head of Investment Risk where the role will support asset allocation decision making and the setting of appropriate risk tolerances and budgets. You must be advanced Level SQL, R and Tableau programming for process automation and efficiency.
- Implement and integrate internal models for use in asset allocation decisions and capital management
- Process Automation and process efficiency using R
- Develop models to identify market opportunities and formulate expected asset class and portfolio returns
- Comply with all legislation, industry codes and company policies and procedures
- Conduct independent market, financial and portfolio research, utilizing available tools including internal research information, financial websites, financial media and other tools
- Gain working knowledge of the internal ESG and assist in the validation of assumptions and alignment with GI views
- Strong knowledge and experience of investment products and their associated risks
- Advanced programming skills in SQL, R code and Tableau
- In depth analysis of data dealing with large data sets
- Communicate well with all levels of management
To apply click the link below or for more information please email [email protected]
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.