Retail Sales Assistant
Job Location: Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employer: Nick Scali Limited
Nick Scali is Australiaâ€™s leading furniture company with over 50 years of experience.
- Permanent 35 hours per week position, must be available weekends
- Join a $1Billion + Growing Furniture Company
- Bonuses for working weekends and a generous monthly uncapped commission $$
Nick Scali Furniture is a nationally recognised house hold name founded in 1962. As a market leader we pride ourselves on being the experts in luxury furniture design. With over 60+ stores across Australia and New Zealand we are continuing to grow with new stores opening this year.
We are seeking an experienced Retail Sales Assistant to work in our Fortitude Valley Showroom. As the face of Nick Scali, we are looking for professional retail sales staff who are seeking a career in Furniture Sales and are driven by success.
We want to hear from you if you:
- Have a proven sales track record with big ticket retail sales in either furniture or product categories like jewellery, cars, bedding, luxury goods/travel etc.
- Are an experienced Sales Assistant who enjoys closing sales and seeks to increase their commission earnings.
- Are well presented, suitable for a high-end showroom.
- Are able to work weekends and enjoy time off during the week.
Your role is about:
- Maximising sales through excellent selling skills and product knowledge.
- Selling furniture room solutions to satisfy customers’ home furnishing needs.
- Following up customer enquiries and establishing excellent customer relationships to close sales.
- Ensure the Showroom is maintained as according to the Nick Scali Visual Merchandising standards.
Benefits to you:
- Earn extra bonuses for working weekends
- Generous staff discounts on Nick Scali products
- Unlimited earning potential with uncapped commissions
- Career development & progression with fast tracked management training programs
- Million Dollar Club â€“ huge rewards for top performers!
- Stability with a growing organisation experiencing exceptional sales growth
If this role sounds like you click â€˜Apply Nowâ€™ to submit your resume for review.
Fortitude Valley 4006 QLD