Retail Manager with with outstanding Customer Service Skills
Job Location: Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
Employer: Private Advertiser
At Synergy Pharmacy Group we care for the well-being of every customer, every day, by providing tailored holistic healthcare. Our vision is “To Be the Leading Pharmacy Group in Australia” and our core values of Care, Innovation, Teamwork, Trust and Leadership not only reflect our business, but our people.
Synergy Pharmacy Group in partnership with TerryWhite Chemmart are seeking an energetic, Customer focused Retail Manager who is passionate about offering holistic health solutions to make a difference in our Customers health outcomes & the community.
The Retail Manager reports to and partners with the Managing Pharmacist to ensure the pharmacy is operated efficiently, ethically and in line with Synergy Pharmacy Group policies and Procedures.
The successful candidate will have:
- Significant pharmacy experience
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Be results orientated with outstanding customer service and sales skills
- Experience working with and analysing KPI’s, Budgets & Business Plans
- Have S2/S3 accreditation
- Have an understanding of QCPP
- Be proficient with technology & well organised
- Be a team player ready to roll up your sleeves and get the job done
- Have a caring, positive attitude
- Beauty and Cosmetics experience is desirable
- Basic dispensary skills desirable
- Prior experience with MINFOS desirable
Your responsibilities will include:
- Achieving individual and team sales targets
- Provide Excellent Customer Service to build the business and retain our existing customer base
- Alongside the managing pharmacist implementing strategies to increase sales, customer satisfaction and overall profitability of the business
- Administration including rostering, invoicing, customer accounts, stock ordering and management (with assistance of a stock controller)
- Executing planograms and catalogues and other promotions
- Leading, coaching, managing and training team members
- Assisting with other duties as required and taking ownership of the retail side of the business
If you think you have what it takes to contribute to the success of our team, send us your CV and Cover Letter telling us what you can bring to the role.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Due to the nature of our industry, employees will be required to be vaccinated for Covid-19 or willing to undertake this asap
Please apply via SEEK.