Retail Manager Repco Flagship Store – Sth Eastern Suburbs
Job Location: Melbourne Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
Employer: Repco Australia – A Division of GPC Asia Pacific
#1 Best place to work AU/NZ Retail â€“ AFR 2021
Join the Repco Crew in our newest and largest Flagship Store
Want to be part of one of the largest automotive stores in Australia?
With over 99 yearsâ€™ heritage as one of Australiaâ€™s leading automotive parts and accessories companies, Repco has a rich history in striving to be the one stop shop for everything car parts and accessories.
To ensure Repco can further deliver on this reputation and promise well into the future, we are expanding our store network by adding several latest-design, large format flagship stores which will boast an unsurpassed range of auto parts and accessories along with an amazing customer experience.
This flagship store will be the premium supplier to retail and trade customers alike. Customers will be able to choose from an extensive range of Spare Parts, Oils and Lubricants, Car Care and Tools, Mobile Electronics, Paint and Panel, Rare Spares Accessories, Roof Racks, Touring, Installation, and much, much more!
To help satisfy the needs of the customers we want to offer the best service experience ever!
Thatâ€™s where you come in! If you regard yourself as a customer service specialist with exceptional product knowledge and selling skills and want to be part of an exciting new direction in the automotive aftermarket-industry then read on.
About the role
- Work with the Store Manager to lead, motivate and develop a well-oiled and dedicated team of retail experts.
- Be responsible for the management of the Retail store layout and planograms.
- Co-ordinate and execute in-store promotions, events and national marketing campaigns.
- Drive a passionate culture of exceptional and genuine service, creating a lasting impressions and moments that matter for our customers.
- Understand P&Ls, rosters and budgets and adjust to ensure we are maximising all opportunities.
- As a safety leader, constantly strive to provide the safest work environment for yourself, your team and your customers
What weâ€™re looking for
- An experienced manager across either big box or high-volume retail environments
- Demonstrated leadership ability with a focus on driving large teams (30+)
- A friendly and consultative style when working with others
- A proven record of building service focused teams
- Experience in coaching and developing others
- The ability to support and drive change
- Your personal values will reflect a high level of commitment to safety, always thinking about what our customer needs and a belief in constantly motivating your team to provide exceptional customer service every day.
Why our team loves working at Repco
GPC is proud to be a winner of the 2021 AFR BOSS Best places to work award, taking out the #1 spot for Retail, hospitality, tourism and entertainment.
- The opportunity to join a progressive global company that strives to remain the number one in the automotive aftermarket.
- Competitive salary and generous incentives for outstanding performance and use of the brand-new duel cab ute.
- Genuine recognition via our values-based, REACH recognition program, offering real rewards.
- Attractive discounts for you and your family, across the GPC Asia Pacific brands including NAPA, Repco, Sparesbox, and AMX.
- We genuinely care about supporting you to reach your full potential and offer tailored career opportunities linked to your personal development plan.
- A company funded, professional uniform.
- Offers and discounts with external partners through our wellbeing program â€˜Never Betterâ€™ including health services, events and much more!
- We are fiercely committed to creating an inclusive workplace and believe that we are strengthened by diversity. We value differences in backgrounds, cultures, abilities, and experiences.
If youâ€™re looking to join a company where you feel like family, where recognition and celebration form part of our daily mantra, and where you can build meaningful relationships with your customers, weâ€™d love to hear from you! Click â€œApplyâ€ now!
Former GPC team members welcome to apply.
Proof of vaccination will be required in line with the applicable State Health Directions.