Job Location: South West Coast VIC
$61,306.00 (pro rata)
Challenge yourself, inspire others, make a difference – it all starts here.
At RACV, we’re proud to be there for every Victorian. Whether it’s on the side of the road, a trip down the coast or inside our stores, we’re in the community and a big part of their everyday.
When you join the journey at RACV, you’ll find more than just a job. It’s your chance to be a part of something bigger.
About the Opportunity
Be part of our workplace that recognises and rewards outstanding performance.
Our RACV Retail Outlet based in Warrnambool prides itself on exceptional service. And we’re seeking an outstanding individual to join our team.
You will have solid customer service/sales experience in a dynamic retail/telco environment and you’re able to build rapport quickly and identify a need to provide better outcomes for our members.
This is a hybrid role which will give you varied experience to grow your career. You will assist our Memberline Contact Centre with inbound home & motor insurance calls, while also assisting members who visit our store.
Commencing on Wednesday the 3rd of November, 2021. this is a permanent part-time, 25 hour week position, working on a 6-week rotational roster between Monday to Friday only.
What you’ll do?
You will be part of a supportive team that builds rapport quickly to help our Members, providing them with the best range of products and services that meets their needs.
This role will predominantly involve servicing our new and existing RACV members, via our newly integrated phone software and computer systems.
What you’ll need?
You’re a solution focused individual with a positive nature and you have a deep passion for growing your career and delivering a positive member experience.
- Over the phone customer service/sales experience (Highly regarded)
- Prior face to face customer service experience
- Proven track record selling, cross selling and upselling
- Prior experience achieving sales targets & KPI’s
- The ability to learn quickly and the drive to succeed
- High level computer skills (Salesforce highly regarded) with proficiency to navigate through multiple systems
- Enthusiasm, resilience and commitment to provide a positive member experience
- Prior experience in a call centre is highly regarded
What you’ll get?
You’ll be setup to succeed with 5 weeks of full-time paid training, Monday to Friday 9am-5pm. This includes 2-3 days in our Noble Park, VIC office.
This rotational blended learning approach will have you in the retail store, attend virtual classroom sessions and complete buddy sessions to embed your knowledge.
Following your training period, you will work on a Permanent Part -Time basis, 25 x hours per week between Monday to Friday only.
It doesn’t stop here, we also offer a range of RACV benefits for our employees, such as:
- A competitive salary
- Extensive product training
- Free Roadside Assistance
- Discount on RACV Insurance products & resort accommodation
- Team and individual awards and incentives
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities
- Blended learning approach (Weeks 1 to 5 in store/virtual classroom training + 2-3 days at our Noble Park Office)
The RACV Difference
We champion diversity, work inclusively and believe every new voice brings brilliant new ideas.
Ready to reach your full potential? Join our team, where the work is more meaningful and making a difference beyond the work matters.
You can learn more about the RACV at racv.com.au/about-racv/our-people/work-at-racv
Submit your CV & Cover Letter via the link below.
**Applicants will be required to provide evidence of their eligibility to work in Australia, and at a minimum be required to undertake police checks as a condition of employment**