Job Location: Melbourne
Employer: Forever New Clothing
Forever New is Australia’s fastest growing fashion clothing and accessories brand. With more than 300 stores and a vast online presence across the globe, we have developed a strong community of fashion-lovers, designers, innovators, experts and creatives who have taken us from Melbourne to the world.
This is a great opportunity, the successful candidate will drive financial performance and profitability in our retail stores, both in Australia and globally.
The role will also work closely with the Commercial Retail Analyst in a pivotal business partnering capacity, driving the budgeting, reporting, and forecasting for the retail channels. Providing management with critical information to support successful business decisions.
- Setting monthly, weekly and daily store sales and wages
- Proactive monitoring and reporting of actual performance relative to these targets and driving associated financial performance
- Quarterly sales commission calculations for our retail stores
- Develop, maintain and run high level KPI reporting for Retail
- Work in conjunction with Retail Operations team to evaluate trading performance and assist in cost control
- Undertake detailed analysis and benchmarking of store expenses and work with Retail Operations team to achieve cost reductions
- Responsible for planning, budgeting and forecast updates, including quarterly forecasts for retail channels and associated cost centres
You are self-motivated with proven ability to problem solve and meet deadlines with minimal supervision. With effective interpersonal, communication and networking abilities you are collaborative who thrives in a team, as well as independently. Your advanced excel skills are solid including Power BI knowledge. The role has the responsibility to provide management with critical information to support successful business decisions, and encourages learning and problem solving from a retail and analytical background. In addition you have:
- Tertiary qualification in business, commerce, finance, accounting (or equivalent)
- Hold a relevant post-graduate accounting qualification (CPA or CA)
- At least three years of relevant experience in an equivalent retail focused role
- Well-developed analytical skills and ability to present concise commercial recommendations
- Ability to generate value-add insights from complex data and make recommendations for short- and long-term strategies
- Demonstrated ability to project manage a range of projects and effectively prioritise competing demands
- Have the ability and desire to work under pressure, working to tight deadlines
Forever Company Culture & Benefits
Here at Forever New, our people are at the heart of everything we do. Forever New HQ is a fast-paced retail environment rapidly expanding across the globe. By the same token, we’re all about a healthy, flexible work-life balance. That’s why, as part of the Forever New family, you’ll enjoy plenty of exciting rewards and benefits.
- Generous 40% employee discount and periodic family and friendsâ€™ discounts
- Loyalty and birthday leave
- Monthly afternoon tea with an early finish Friday
- Wellbeing and environmental incentives
- Learning and development programs
- Recognition program and service awards
- Subsidized car parking
- Thriving head office located in Richmond
- Exposure to a global business based across 5 continents
- Recruitment referral incentives
Whether weâ€™re designing our latest fashion collection, expanding into a new international market, or providing expert styling advice to our loyal customers, these are a few of the rules we live by:
*Think Customer *Respect for all *Keep it Simple *Take Responsibility *Act with Pace
We constantly seek creative and dynamic like-minded individuals. If this role sounds like you…. we are eager to receive your application!