Restaurant Supervisor / Reservations Coordinator
Job Location: Sydney Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire
Employer: Summer Salt Restaurant
$65,000 – $74,999
Join “The Jensen Group’s” team!
This is an exciting opportunity to join our energetic and savvy Management team as our Restaurant Supervisor / Reservations Assistant
Working alongside the Restaurant General Manager and leading a team of waiters to provide exceptional customer service and experience for our guests.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the restaurant with a primary focus on reservations and reservation management.
The following skills are required:
- At least 1 year working in a restaurant of similar calibre in a similar management / reservation role
- Excellent communication skills and customer service
- Team leader and capable of leading a FOH and BOH team
- Computer literate in a range of Microsoft programs
- Experience using an online reservation system such as Seven Rooms
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask
- Passion for food and the hospitality industry
Your main responsibilities and duties are listed below:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Leading a medium sized team of professional waiters
- Increasing food and beverage sales
- Team leading and training of staff
- Handling of high volume of reservation enquiries via telephone and email
- Entering restaurant reservations via our online system Seven Rooms
- Clear understanding of our restaurant floorplan to enable maximum amount of tables to be sold
- Able to understand our group booking form procedure and handle small event enquiries
- Develop strong customer relationships
If you are looking to join our successful, expanding hospitality group then we need you on our team.
Huge room to grow, learn and train with the best, plus career promotion and development!
If you possess the above qualities and experience we would like to hear from you.
Please email you resume and cover letter to: