Job Location: Wollongong, Illawarra & South Coast
Employer: Grill’d Healthy Burgers
Grillâ€™d is so much more than just nutritious burgers; itâ€™s an experience â€“ made up of great ambiance and of course, brilliant customer service. We now operate over 140 locally minded restaurants around the country! Weâ€™re looking for an awesome Restaurant Manager to join our team at Grillâ€™d Shellharbour!
About the Job
Youâ€™ll recruit, manage and mentor a crew who share your passion for exceptional customer service and of course awesome, fresh burgers!
- Leading, mentoring and motivating your Grill’d team members with regular meetings to share experiences and ideas.
- Work closely with our Area Managers to ensure Restaurant is performing at a high standard.
- Complete Performance reviews for your team members â€“ supporting their development and creating a talent pipelines for promotional opportunities.
- Recruiting, rostering and leading a team of 30 â€“ 50 staff.
- Managing business financials including profit & loss, budgets and KPIâ€™s.
- You won’t just be sitting in the office doing admin, you will also be working front of house leading by example, helping on the Grill, Chip Station and making burgers… We all work together as one team.
- We offer a vigorous onboarding programme and support you and get to where you want to be.
- Work life balance â€“ our managers mostly stick to a standard working week. Thanks to our supportive team structure, there is no expectation for you to be on call on your day off!
- We are growing rapidly and want our leaders to join us on the journey and make their mark.
- Eligibility for quarterly company performance bonus with clear structures, systems and KPIâ€™s.
What we look for?
- Previous management or team leadership experience in a fast-paced customer service environment.
- Passion â€“ You will be driven, self-motivated and bring a positive energy & attitude every day. No two days will be the same working at Grillâ€™d.
- Leadership â€“ Youâ€™ll run your restaurant as if itâ€™s your own, knowing weâ€™ve always got your back when you need support!
- Ownership â€“ Resilience & perseverance are part of success.
- Trust – As a Grillâ€™d Manager you will be an inspiring leader who will shape local youth and expose them to community involvement.
Weâ€™re a good company with a good soul. This is an exciting time to become a part of the Grillâ€™d family, apply today and check us out at www.grilld.com.au or on YouTube .
One more thing, successful candidates joining Grillâ€™d will be required to undergo a National Police Record check and must have full-time Australian working rights on an ongoing basis.