Job Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Employer: Gardner Construction
$80,000 – $99,999
Busy residential construction company!
We are looking for quality tradesmen to join our team. Are you looking for a great opportunity to grow in an established Design & Construction company?
We are a Residential Design & Construction firm based in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney. Gardner Construction prides itself on great customer relationships and quality. We have great employee retention and a great company culture and team.
We are looking for an experienced carpenter to join our team in a full time position to start immediately.
The role of carpenter could be progressed during the employment to a leading hand carpenter, foreman and site manager role for the right employee and the right skill level.
Working hours are 8hrs per day Monday to Friday with Saturday work and overtime available
This position would involve the daily on site construction works of our residential construction projects
- Structural carpentry works on site
- Detailed fit out work on site
- Managing and training apprentices
- Managing trades on site
- Ordering materials and booking deliveries
- Overseeing daily site works and management
- Liaising daily with site & project managers
- Intimate and detailed knowledge of the building trade specializing in residential construction
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Great communicator
- Trade Qualification Cert III in Carpentry
- Minimum of 3 years of building and construction experience post apprenticeship
- Cert IV in building would be view favourably for this role
- Current trade licence in carpentry is preferred
- Must be able to read and understand plans and specifications
- General knowledge of the National Construction Code
- Current NSW Driver’s License
- Full set of hand and power tools a must
This would be a great opportunity for the right candidate to join a growing Design & Construction company. We have a great company culture and we reward our employees with company days and get away trips. We invest a lot of time and money into our culture which is why we have great long-term employee retention.
To apply the applicant must complete the following items-
- Send through your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
- Click on the apply now button on this job listing in Seek to complete the online application
Good luck and we look forward to receiving your details and hopefully speaking with you soon