Job Location: Perth Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
Employer: Esplanade Hotel Fremantle by Rydges
Are you looking to be part of an exiting team, fast paced environment? Are you a charismatic individual with a CAN DO attitude? If so, we are looking for someone just like you. The iconic Esplanade Hotel Fremantle by Rydges is currently seeking a Reservations Agent to join their team!
Reporting to the Front Office Manager, your role will be to coordinate the management of all reservations activities.
With the experience you already have, you’ll be an excellent fit.
General Job Functions
- To maximise efficiency of reservations and to co-ordinate the management of all reservations activity.
- To ensure efficient and effective inter-department interaction within the hotel at all levels.
- To achieve a level of service quality that consistently meets and exceeds the expectations of guests and staff.
- To maintain our guest recognition and VIP program.
- Ensure in conjunction with front office and accounts the AR setup and charge back authorities follow hotel credit procedures.
- To ensure that average rate and occupancy is maximised.
- To ensure guaranteed bookings and cancellation fees are charged where appropriate.
- To consistently deliver products and services that meet the quality standards and expectations of guests.
- To help maintain our reputation as the market leader in accommodation, product and service.
- Renowned for our refreshingly local, down-to-earth experiences.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVENT hotels â€“ Rydges, QT, Atura, JUCY Snooze and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Career growth opportunities through our EVENT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZâ€™s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Apply now, we would love to hear from you!
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted.