Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Company: InSites Consulting
InSites Consulting empower people to shape the sustainable future of brands. If you have the same desire to make a positive difference, come and join us!
InSites Consulting is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, regardless of age, ancestry, citizenship, disability status, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, marital status, neurodiversity, political creed, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status.
WHO ARE INSITES CONSULTING?
Founded in 1997, InSites Consulting was the pioneer of digital market research. Today, we have over 600 members of staff in 18 offices and 8 partner hubs across 6 continents, however we have not lost our pioneering spirit, rated globally in the top 50 most innovative agencies. Our portfolio of over 300 clients includes many of the globe’s largest consumer brands.
Our success is based on our amazing team using our state-of-the-art technology to empower consumers and brands to better connect and collaborate.
We believe the best work comes from happy people. Here are just a few of the professional and personal perks you’ll experience at InSites Consulting.
Diversity & Inclusion
We are a culturally diverse business, committed to supporting even more diversity and inclusivity, giving everyone a voice. We welcome applications from anyone that feels they have the necessary skills & experience, and can bring something different to the team.
Hybrid working culture
We embrace flexible working and give our people the personal freedom to work between our central offices and their home. Where and when people work is a joint decision with the focus on what’s needed to do a great job rather than where you are and strict working hours.
We encourage our people to take active part in discussions and ideas on the future of our organization. Our annual global congress, annual employee survey, quarterly on-track survey & weekly happiness barometers…; it all gives our people a channel to express themselves.
We manage one organization from a strong global vision co-created with local strength. Our ‘forward’ values are what unites us, whilst our strong local teams empower and shape their future through their strong connections and client relationships.
WHAT DOES THE ROLE LOOK LIKE?
As a Research Consultant within our Sydney office, you are part of a team of enthusiastic marketers and researchers who are determined to bring the voice of consumers into the heart of our client’s business. Having a focus on brand & comms and through your passion for market research, you will inspire marketers of top tier companies in finance, FMCG and the liquor categories (amongst others). You will work as part of a team to deliver outstanding market research, insight generation and consulting projects; helping our clients to shape the sustainable future of their brands.
- You will bring your research expertise and smarts to the table, being able to problem solve, handle client requests and manage ongoing work, particularly in the realm of brand health and comms tracking.
- With a passion in brand & comms, you will have a good understanding of the needs of the client; their challenges and expectations.
- You will get to know your clients so you can anticipate their needs and proactively help them.
- Part of your day to day will involve managing tracking questionnaire changes, client WIP meetings and helping guide projects from brief to supporting presentations.
- Using software such as Q, you will learn to run basic outputs and bring reports together for your clients.
- Working close with a broader team, you will bring these quantitative results to life, derive meaning from the data and other sources, and compile actionable recommendations.
- You will form part of a close-knit team that encompasses your colleagues, clients and other agency partners all striving to provide the best insight for decision making possible.
- Depending upon your interest and evolution you will gradually be involved in the complete set-up, organization and execution of market research studies
- You build experience and gradually become responsible for complete methodologies (e.g. sampling, survey design etc.) and gain project management responsibility
- At a more senior level, you will be supported in developing commercial customer contacts and in due time you will develop and maintain a customer portfolio and get account management responsibility
WHO WOULD BEST SUIT THIS?
We view this section as a guide, not a checklist. We encourage you to apply even if you don’t satisfy every single bullet on this list!
- We are looking for new to recent graduates with a Bachelor’s degree or higher (e.g. Economics, Psychology, Marketing, Communication Sciences). First experience in a market research role with a focus on quantitative research is a strong plus.
- Highly numerate and a basic understanding of working with quantitative data sets. Ability to use SPSS, Q, R or similar packages is an advantage.
- You are a not a lone wolf and thrive in local and global collaboration, but on the flip side, you are a self-starter and motivate yourself and others when the time calls.
- You understand that variety is the spice of work life, and that you may be called on to help, support or work on different tasks to see team success.
- You uncover where you could provide further benefits to your clients and offer suggestions for further work.
- You enjoy working with different clients and understand the flexibility to manage the ups and downs of clients varying needs.
- You are not done with your development; you would welcome having an InSites coach to guide and mentor you on to further career highs and developments
- You will have the right to work in Australia (we are unable to offer visa sponsorship with this role).
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?
Next to our strong team culture, the job comes with some other remarkable perks:
- Competitive salary
- Mobile phone allowance
- Bonus plan based on team performance
- Additional 8 days leave per year (in addition to your statuary annual leave)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible work from home or the office environment
- Regular company team building and social events
- Great CBD office location close to transport and green space
- End of trip facilities
We also give you:
- Your own development coach
- Access to the InSites training academy
- Global company business conferences
- Charity day
Let’s take your career forward!