Currently seeking an experienced Administrator to join the Repairs team in the Tomago office.
The main responsibilities of this role will include;
- Collating and submitting weekly Work in Progress reports to customers.
- Assisting with the administrative duties in relation to contractual obligations, to ensure compliance with agreements.
- Following up on job completion, closure and preparing cost summary reports.
- Preparing invoices and investigate unpaid invoices.
- Monitoring all orders and change orders in Ariba and follow up with relevant stakeholders, as required.
- Preparing and issuing quotations, with guidance from the Repair Coordinators.
- Creating and maintaining job files.
- Creating packing lists and non-sales shipments for movement of goods to be repaired or refurbished.
- Creating and maintaining team metrics.
- Purchasing tooling and consumables for the workshop.
- Collating and submitting monthly reports for service activities.
- Minute taking and distribution
- As required, assist with facility administration, planning, coordinating and reception duties.
- Travel – Car hire, Flight and accommodation bookings.
- Providing Workshop Supervisor with weekly RTW# to SAP job numbers table and updating Salesforce as required.
- Preparing parts requisitions and purchase requisitions, as required.
- Creating demands for parts on Sales orders.
- Working in liaison with repairs coordinators to expedite parts and raise GQS tickets where necessary
- Vendor liaison via Pool 4 Tool (P4T) system
- Raising Framework P/O for servicing of workshop equipment
- Working with service admin, organising Woolworth and stationary orders.
- Working with service admin, ordering food, catering and managing guests in Tomago Facility.
- Assisting with repairs admin duties relating to the Mackay facility
To succeed in this role the successful candidate will need to possess the following;
- Intermediate level skills in MS Office – Word and Excel.
- Excellent data entry skills – numerical and alphanumerical.
- Experience in office administration.
- Knowledge and experience in the mining service industry or in the heavy industrial workshop industry.
- Advanced computer literacy skills in MS Office – Word and Excel.
- Knowledge and experience with computerised accounting packages and in-house systems.
- Knowledge and experience with SAP will be highly regarded