Registered Nurse (RN)
Job Location: Mildura & Murray
Employer: Bupa Aged Care Australia
Discover the charming Bupa Mildura, a modern care home opened in 2013 in the heart of Mildura, Victoria. You’ll be close to the local community with shops, cafÃ©s, Mildura Central Plaza, surrounding lakes and the Murray River nearby.
- 12 weeks parental leave
- 20 days domestic violence leave
- Employee Assistance,
- Wellbeing programs
- Salary Sacrifice Super
- Dozens of health and wellbeing product discounts including Apple, Samsung, Optus, JB HI- Fi, Garmin, new balance gym partners and many more!
- Another Bupa optical benefit available to BVAC is 35% discount on frames, lenses and accessories
About the Role
As a Registered Nurse, you will provide person centred care to our residents with a team of carers. You will utilise your genuine passion for helping others to make a difference to our resident’s quality of life. You will part of a passionate, caring and extraordinary care team.
We have multiple Full-Time, Part-Time and Casual vacancies available.
- Lead a care team to deliver the highest quality, person-first, care to our residents
- Prepare high-quality care plans and assessments
- Maintain quality care documentation
- Ensure safe medication administration, best practice wound care and clinical support for our residents, in line with resident needs and legislative requirements
- Support the Clinical Care Manager with the management and completion of ACFI assessments
- Actively engage in handovers with the Clinical Care Team to ensure continuity of care across shifts
- Adhere to all relevant legislative requirements and quality guidelines
Skills and Experience
- Registration with AHPRA as a Div 1 Registered Nurse – Essential
- Both experienced and graduate nurses are welcome to apply
- The ability to work as part of a tight knit team and delegate effectively
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We all share the same purpose at Bupa Aged Care. Helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives and making a better world. We take pride in delivering high-quality care with a personal touch. Bupa champions a unique agile culture, one that adapts to your needs as a member of our team. Our focus is not limited to our residents but also your wellbeing and career growth. We aim to support you with tools you need to achieve a fulfilling career.
How to Apply
Click Apply to be taken to our online application process. As part of your application you will be asked to complete pre-employment checks.
Bupa Villages and Aged Care is a NDIS approved provider. As part of the NDIS scheme, employees working within a NDIS facility, in a risk assessed role, must have a completed NDIS check. This is part of compliance and needs to be completed prior to commencement – successful applicants will have this cost reimbursed upon commencement.
IMPORTANT: All aged care workers must be vaccinated against seasonal influenza and will be required to have both COVID vaccinations by 25 October 2021. Evidence of these vaccinations will be required to be provided prior to commencement.
To learn more about working at Bupa please visit our website: www.bupa.com.au/careers
Bupa is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to ensuring equality in recruitment, development, retention and promotion of staff and that no-one is disadvantaged based on their gender, cultural background, disability, sexual orientation or identity, or Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.