Job Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Employer: Noosa Hospital Ramsay Health
$37.04 – $47.76 + superannuation based on exp
Full and Part Time opportunities
About the Role
We are seeking experienced Registered Nurses to join our supportive team to continue to provide our patients with specialised and dedicated care. Registered Nurses within the Emergency Department will work as members of the multi-disciplinary team providing safe, cost effective nursing care; ensuring patients who present to the Emergency Department are cared for in a timely fashion. The successful applicants will have the opportunity to work in a highly skilled diverse environment that incorporates both adults and paediatric patients.
Our team prides itself on exceeding Ramsayâ€™s high standard of care with a professional and positive attitude by creating a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for its patients.
To be successful in this role you will be a positive and effective team player who brings excellent clinical and interpersonal skills. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage your time effectively to meet your responsibilities.
You will also demonstrate;
- Current qualifications and registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Post graduate emergency or critical care experience required.
- Previous experience in Triage
- Previous experience in resus bay
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patient
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Strong customer service skills
- Accreditation in Intra-venous cannulation and venepuncture or working towards
- Previous experience as a team leader (desirable)
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from; $37.04 – $47.76 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD RN/Midwife gr2-gr8) [FTE $73,193.41 – $94,380.08]
Noosa Hospital is an acute medical and surgical facility located in a peaceful bush land setting. It provides a comprehensive range of inpatient and day services across a wide range of specialties. Equipped with advanced medical, surgical and diagnostic technology, Noosa Hospital is able to provide high quality care to patients.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: “People Caring for People”.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development â€“ Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity please contact Nadia Schreiweis on [email protected]