Job Location: Perth Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
Employer: MASONIC Care WA
$40 – $49.99 per hour
We are searching for an experienced Registered Nurse for casual position for various shifts throughout the week. There is a possibility of becoming permanent with the right candidate.
In this role you will:
- Demonstrate the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementing, and evaluating nursing care.
- Demonstrate leadership and mentorship to a small team of carers, domestic, and service assistants during your shift.
- Carry out clinical procedures and processes based on best practice principles and organisational policy and procedure.
- Ensure regulatory compliance and safety standards are met.
- Work collaboratively with the multi-disciplinary team and liaise with supervisor/manager after-hours if required.
- Unrestricted AHPRA Registration
- Experience as a Registered Nurse in Residential Aged Care.
- Ability to work independently in the absence of management during after-hours.
- High level leadership, critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Proficient in computer, documentation, and communication skills (including customer service).
- Experience with eCase platform.
- Can start immediately.
You will get:
- Competitive award rates.
- Generous salary sacrifice benefits.
- Training opportunities to support you in your role.
- After-hours support from Clinical Coordinators or Facility Manger as required.