REGISTERED NURSE (DIVISION I)
Job Location: Melbourne Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
Employer: Bayside Day Procedure Centre
DIVISION 1 NURSE (RN)
Hampton Day Hospital
Direct Endoscopy is one of the largest providers of endoscopy services in Victoria with five Day Hospitals in the Melbourne metropolitan area. This is an exciting opportunity to become part of our dynamic team, delivering high quality medical services to patients. We are seeking confident and dynamic individuals to work as a permanent part-time or full time Registered Nurse Division 1.
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA
- High level of organisational skills and multi-tasking
- Ability to work in a high pace environment
ABOUT THE ROLE
This permanent part-time or full time position provides flexible employment from one or two days per week to full time depending on candidateâ€™s requirements. Responsibilities involve duties as endoscopy nurse in theatre, sterilization of instruments and patient recovery.
Prior endoscopy and recovery experience would be preferred but not essential as training will be provided.
BENEFITS TO YOU
- No weekend or after hours shift work
- Great flexible hours
- Friendly and supportive environment
- Career opportunities for promotion and advancement
- Free parking at all centres
HOW TO APPLY
If this is the job for you then click “Apply for this job”.
For further information about our organisation, please visit: