Job Location: Melbourne
Employer: Bolton Clarke
Looking for a new role? A fresh start in 2022? Do you like the idea of building ongoing relationships with your clients? Sick of late nights?
Sound exciting? Then a role in Community Nursing is what youâ€™re looking for!
Our Registered Nurses provide much needed care to our clients to help them stay well, or to recover after a hospital stay or procedure. As a leader in home nursing services in Australia, our RNs provide holistic support, and advocate on our clientâ€™s behalf to help them achieve the possible health and wellbeing outcomes.
Weâ€™ve got roles open for casual, part time and full time Registered Nurses to join our At Home Support teams. In these roles, youâ€™ll provide a high level of care to our At Home Support clients in their homes in a localised area (youâ€™ll get to work close to home).
â€˜A week in the life of your new roleâ€™
- Working remotely/independently within a local area under the supervision of Grade 3 and Grade 4 Registered Nurses
- Analysing your clientâ€™s situation in a holistic manner and implementing and monitoring care accordingly
- Visiting clients in their homes and developing appropriate therapeutic and caring relationships with them
- Collaborating with likeminded health professionals to achieve client outcomes and educating clients and carers to maintain and promote health
- Participating in the development of a supportive environment with colleagues
What do you need to be successful in these roles?
- Previous experience as a Registered Nurse â€“ Community, , Aged Care or Acute Hospital experience preferred (12 + months)
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA
- Sound clinical knowledge and experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to plan and prioritise
- Own vehicle/licence required (kms reimbursed) â€“ potential to be allocated a Bolton Clarke vehicle
- Career progression and development opportunities â€“ take your career to the next level with Bolton Clarke
- Uniforms provided
- Access to comprehensive salary packaging benefits, including Private Health Insurance discounts, corporate health & fitness program and access to our total wellbeing program
- Youâ€™ll get to work in a trusted and values based organisation that focuses on teamwork and customer satisfaction through innovation and growth
Our application process takes less than 10 minutes. Click APPLY now or if you have further queries, contact our Recruitment Team at vicrecruitmen[email protected].
Keeping our clients and staff safe is our utmost priority Please note, all community health workers are required as per the COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccination (Workers) Directions to have had their 1st Covid vaccination dose by October 22, 2021 and 2nd dose by 26 November, 2021.