Registered and Enrolled Nurses Regional WA
Location: Northam & Wheatbelt
HenderCare is a leading national provider of nursing and support services. The agency is currently seeking a number of experienced registered nurses to fill vacancies across regional WA in the Wheatbelt, Midwest and Murchison, Kimberley and Pilbara areas.
HenderCare offers :-
- an abundance of short contracts in a variety of regional hospitals and locations;
- family friendly coordinators who are committed to finding you the work that you want, on the days that you nominate;
- competitive rates of pay, paid weekly.
- generous travel and accommodation allowances (if applicable).
- Great opportunities to upskill
- Potential to earn District Allowance (if applicable)
- Shifts available in Medical, Surgical, ED, ICU and Mental Health.
Our ideal candidate
You will have:
- current AHPRA registration
- Minimum of 1 year experience as an Registered or Enrolled Nurse
- recent acute nursing experience
- a current National Police Clearance
- a current Working With Children Check
- MRSA screening up to date;
- the right to work in Australia
Nurses interstate or on working holiday visas with a current AHPRA registration are encouraged to apply.
WA Mandatory Competencies are also pre-requisites for the role. A current driver’s license and a reliable motor vehicle are ideal.
Established in 2004, HenderCare is a national provider of services for older people and support for those with a disability. Proudly Australian owned and operated, we value our staff and offer flexible working conditions, a Staff Benefits Program and comprehensive training. We’re growing every day and there’s never been a better time to join our team.
To find out more about HenderCare, visit us at www.hendercare.com.au
Please submit your application with a CV attached to [email protected]