Regional Sales Manager / Real Estate Sales (Off-the-Plan)
Job Location: Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employer: Square Yards Real Estate
$75,000 – $101,000 (OTE $200 PLUS)
Why Join Square Yards ?
- Hot leads to work from day one
- Best remuneration structure in the market (Base Salary + Incentives)
- Growing Team and Business
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Learn from exceptional sales guns redefining the pace of the industry
- Join a Global Real Estate Marketplace
REAL ESTATE SALES MANAGER/ REGIONAL SALES MANAGER- VIC
Square Yards is a global real estate company with a presence in 10 countries. Our Sydney and Melbourne office has enjoyed 100%+ revenue growth every year since its inception. This growth has been underpinned by exceptional access to new property across multiple market segments, coupled with an advanced lead generation system.
With a national presence in Australia, we have our office network with our staff present in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane & Canberra. Market leading career progression and remuneration has helped attract a committed, professional team of sales staff and management. Square Yards’ significant further expansion plans requires a capable Sales Manager to lead our rapidly growing team in Melbourne.
Ideally the applicant should be highly motivated with a strong desire to excel whilst leading a team of 4-6 agents. You should be able to use your market knowledge, customer focus and drive to train and build your team of consultants and ensure they are meeting the Career expectation.
About the Role
As a Sales Manager, you shall be responsible for following business KPIâ€™s:
1. Business Development & Marketing
- Acquiring â€œStrategic Channel Partner tie-upsâ€ with Developers & Builders.
- Manage & build strong relationship with builders/ developers.
2. Recruitment and Training
- Lead recruitment of your own sales team.
- Conduct Team Training on Projects and on their competitive analysis.
- Team training on sales process and statutory compliance requirements.
- Conducting on-going One to One Coaching and Skill Development sessions, Performance review and helping team to achieve their targets.
- Ownership of Sales Team KPIâ€™s such as number of meetings, number of calls made and time of response for the leads being assigned, etc… .
- Develop Referral partners, to build your prospect funnel.
4. Process and Compliance
- Comply with the guidelines provided by the Government and Fair Trade in running the operations.
- Comply with the policies / procedures of the company.
- Real Estate License
- 2-3 years of experience in a leadership role
- 3 or more years of experience in real estate
Benefits and perks
- Competitive salary and incentive structure (OTE $200k plus)
- Opportunity to work for a well-established global organization.
- Clear career progression towards your success.
- Full Time Permanent Role (Tuesday to Saturday, Time:10 am to 6.30 pm).
For any further information regarding the role, please reach out to [email protected]
If you are someone looking for your next challenge and growth in your career, please apply today!!