Regional Manager – Outside School Hours Care
Job Location: Sydney Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire
Employer: Camp Australia
At Camp Australia, we are committed to being the best provider of outside school hours care (OSHC) and vacation care, throughâ€¯our Your OSHC and Rocketeers programsâ€¯in Australiaâ€¯andâ€¯to achieve this we believe inâ€¯engagingâ€¯theâ€¯best people.â€¯
Weâ€¯are a child safe organisation andâ€¯haveâ€¯a culture of success whereâ€¯Guidingâ€¯Childrenâ€™sâ€¯Growthâ€¯is at the heart of everything we do.â€¯ Every one of our people brings their own skills and passion and has a role to play when it comes to Guiding Childrenâ€™s growth. It is this passion and skill that enables us to provide enriching experiences for all the children in our care.
As Regional Manager, you will oversee a portfolio of services in metropolitan Sydney including the inner west. These locations include Kogarah, Alexandria, Tempe, Sephton and Undercliffe to name a few. You will provide guidance and mentoring to the Coordinators running the services and ensure that safety, quality, and compliance is at the forefront of everything they do.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Inspire Coordinators and provide guidance and mentoring to build capability within the team
- Share knowledge and educate staff on all aspects of the National Quality Framework and Childcare Rules and Regulations
- Make â€œintentional visitsâ€ and attend services on a regular basis
- Resolve issues that arise and provide solutions to ensure high levels of service are received
- Success leading a team in a childcare setting
- Completed Diploma or above in Childcare (or equivalent)
- A natural relationship builder
- Exceptional prioritisation skills
- Drivers license and own transport (essential)
- Extended availability â€œon callâ€ for before and after school programs
- Integrity and desire to “Guide Children’s Growth”
- Unparalleled access to industry leading training and career opportunities across our national business
- Attractive salary and incentive program
- A supportive team which encourages genuine work/life balance
- Flexible working arrangements
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your resume and cover letter ASAP!
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for further discussion.