Regional Freight Sorter
Job Location: Perth Eastern Suburbs
Employer: AirRoad Group
AirRoad provides premium services in national road express delivery, specialised transport and supply chain management services. We pride ourselves on delivering goods in full, on time and undamaged in order to provide our clients with certainty in their supply chain.
Safety is crucial to the AirRoad approach, which ensures that our clients feel certain that their chain of responsibility obligations are being met.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and reliable individual to join our busy AM Operations team in Kewdale, WA as a Regional Freight Sorter. Your core responsibilities will include:
- Scanning, checking and manifesting all regional freight for agents
- Loading and Unloading regional agents
- Assisting with the PUD fleet
- Picking bookings
- Ensuring safety requirements are upheld
Hours of work
We are looking for a candidate who is available to work Monday to Friday in a permanent, full time position with the below hours:
Monday: 6:00am to 4:00pm
Tuesday: 5:00am to 1:06pm
Wednesday: 6:00am to 2:06pm
Thursday: 6:00am to 2:06pm
Friday: 6:00am to 2:06pm
- Must hold a valid Forklift License
- Knowledge of WA regional areas is highly regarded
- Must have prior experience in loading and unloading of goods
- Good understanding of safe work practices
- Intermediate MS Office skills
Only successful candidates will be contacted. Remuneration will be discussed with you upon successful application.