Recycling Attendant – Salisbury – PART TIME
CBD & Inner Suburbs
Up to $30.85 p.h. + O/T Penalties
My Client is one of the leading vendors and pioneers behind the state-of-the art machinery which recycles waste and metal across the whole of Europe, and is now operating across Australia.
You will be part of the team based in the recycling warehouse. You will be working 4 hour shifts with a minimum of 20 hours per week. You will assist with stock inventory, maintenance and cleaning of the recycle equipment, emptying the recycled rubbish and other warehouse duties.
To be successful for this role you will need:
- A white card – essential
- 1 years’ cleaning, labouring or warehouse experience
- Confidence using basic hand tools
- WILLINGNESS to do shift work
- Forklift ticket advantageous
- Student Visas welcome
- Ongoing work
- Great rates $30.10 + Penalties
- Opportunity to work for a global organisation
If you are interested and meet the above criteria please click ‘apply now‘