Job Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Employer: Randstad – Business Support
- Detailed 6 week onboarding and ongoing training and support
- Work with global and local construction, property and enginering clients
- Located in beautifully renovated offices in Sydney CBD
Your New Role
Randstad is the #1 Recruitment company in the world and is seeking a Recruitment Consultant to join our Sydney CBD team to be our Construction, Property and Engineering specialist. You will be reporting to an extremely supportive, experienced, and fun Team Leader who encourages a work hard play hard mentality.
- Building strong candidate and client relationships
- Screening, interviewing, and matching candidates to open roles
- Consulting candidates and clients on the recruitment process
- Updating the internal system with candidate and client information
- Growing a strong client base through creative marketing activities (cold calling, LinkedIn, chasing leads, etc.)
- Career development opportunities – we strive to promote from within
- Holiday Incentives – domestic and international travel (when allowed)
- Flexible working environment – work a mixture from home and from the office
- 1 extra day holiday for every year of service (up to 5 additional days)
- Gift card for every year of service
- 2 days paid volunteering leave
- Generous earning potential
- Day off on your birthday
- Novated leasing options
- Gym discounts
- Experience as a Recruitment Resourcer. Recruitment Consultant, Senior Recruiter, Talent Acquisition Specialist, Candidate Manager, Resourcer etc.
- You are driven and love to work in a busy environment
- Works well in a cohesive and cooperative environment
- Have a valid driver’s license
If you’re looking to step into a busy, rewarding, and flexible environment click APPLY NOW, or email your resume to [email protected]. Alternatively, for a confidential conversation please call Nadine on 02 9859 3103.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.