Job Location: Melbourne Northern Suburbs
Employer: HORNER Recruitment
$55k – $70k p.a.
Horner Recruitment is a true leader in the recruitment industry and has been for over 45 years, as a result of our professional brand image and long-standing client relationships.
We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver a boutique recruitment service, backed by the resources needed to assist even the largest clients, in the most demanding industries.
About your new role:
We are now seeking an ambitious and dynamic Recruitment Consultant to join our award winning and experienced team at our Tullamarine office.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of recruiting to service industrial clients across the northern and western suburbs. These roles will be predominately with the Warehouse and Logistics, Manufacturing and Trades industries.
Your skills and experience:
- Rapport building at all levels with both clients and candidates
- Strong level of resilience in day-to-day activities
- Ability to prioritise and assess workflow and critical tasks multiple times daily, to ensure clients’ needs are met
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experienced in use of standard business IT software – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Previous experience maintaining a CRM or HRIS (FastTrack exposure highly regarded)
- Drive and Determination to succeed in a business development environment
Benefits to you:
- A competitive salary package
- Committed, supportive and successful team of recruitment professionals
- Career progression and access to ongoing professional development
- Recognition and acknowledgement of achievements
- Work close to home in Tullamarine
Horner will provide you with the necessary tools and resources to succeed in this position, whilst offering an attractive salary package and team based commission structure. We love what we do and celebrate our wins as a team. We share together as a company, with quarterly company dinners, regular team lunches, birthday celebrations, internal monthly employee recognition awards and much more.
What you need to do now:
To be part of a driven, fun, professional and highly experienced team of passionate recruiters who are proud of what they achieve, apply now by submitting your resume to [email protected] or click the Apply button and submit your resume.
At Horner we embrace diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity. We recognise the value of a diverse workforce and the creation of inclusive workforce cultures. We welcome and encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds including individuals that identify as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTQI, and individuals with disabilities or culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
We provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability. If you require an adjustment to be made during the recruitment process, please email [email protected]
Interested in hearing about more jobs like this? Subscribe to job alerts at www.horner.com/jobs [link removed]