Recruitment Branch Manager
Location: Melbourne Northern Suburbs
Company: Randstad – Internal Recruitment
Base + Super + Commission
Do you want to work for a global recruitment agency, that is a true market leader? Do you want to be inspired by those around you and benefit from continued professional development?
Due to organic growth and ongoing success, a unique opportunity has arisen for a Branch Manager to join one of our most successful industrial branch in Essendon Fields. This position presents outstanding earning potential and the chance to work with some of the biggest clients in the industrial sector.
About your role
The Branch Manager will lead the growth and success of their team by actively engaging with current and potential clients of Randstad and ensuring effective delivery of client solutions across the business. This includes strategic account management to maximise profitability, cross-selling and mapping market opportunities. This role would see you managing a team of seven.
- Developing, supporting and motivating a team of consultants
- Driving sales activities
- Working with other divisions across the business to target clients and assisting with cross-collaboration
- Providing leadership in business development and client acquisition
- Delivering high-quality sales leads to recruitment consultants in the team
- Responsible for individual and team financial performance
- Preparation of regular forecasts
- Client attraction strategies and quality lead generation
What you will need to succeed
We are looking for a driven, outgoing Branch Manager who is passionate about delivering the best service to partner with both candidates and clients in a consultative style. You’ll have a can-do and positive outlook and be able to successfully work with senior client stakeholders
- Demonstrated sales & leadership results
- Good commercial acumen and market knowledge within the industrial industry in Melbourne
- A strong strategic mindset
- Ability to build relationships with high-level stakeholders
- Proven ability in driving sales activity through recruitment teams
- Be able to be extremely mobile to travel out to client sites
What you will get in return
We understand the importance of empowering you to achieve your best, this is why Randstad provides a detailed and supportive onboarding process for all new hires. You’ll be encouraged to develop your recruitment career and benefit from regular incentives with attractive rewards.
- Base salary + super + commission
- Day off on your birthday
- 1 day paid volunteering leave
- Health & wellbeing discounts
- Lucrative commission structure
If you are ready to apply for this opportunity as a Branch Manager, please select “Apply Now”.
Have a question before applying? Please contact [email protected]
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.