Job Location: Adelaide
Employer: Harrison McMillan
- Full-time or Part-time opportunities!
- Be supported and gain formal qualification in HR or Business whilst working in a great team environment!
- Develop your recruitment career!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for two Recruitment Associateâ€™s to join the HM team working on large-scale high-volume recruitment projects!
A Recruitment Associate is an entry level position at Harrison McMillan where you will learn the art and science of recruitment while being supported by the broader Harrison McMillan team of Recruitment Partners. You will execute a wide variety of recruitment responsibilities including working with clients, writing advertisements, assessing candidates, interviewing, reference checking and administration duties. This position requires a candidate-first focus, strong consulting skills, along with the highest level of professionalism and customer service whilst operating within key project milestones.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- A desire and passion to work in the recruitment industry.
- A positive attitude and natural curiosity to ask the right questions.
- Mature minded with the ability to use initiative and work independently.
- High sense of urgency and speed of delivery, without compromising on quality.
- Professionally presented.
- Impeccable customer service to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience support a variety of stakeholders or customers.
- Effective consulting and collaboration skills.
- Strong communication and time management skills, with the ability to manage expectations and time frames.
- Strong planning and implementation skills with excellent attention to detail.
- High level administration skills and the ability to touch type.
- Strong problem-solving skills with impeccable attention to detail and database integrity.
- Proven experience in a recruitment administration role, either internal or agency is advantageous.
- Prior experience in a consulting environment is highly advantageous.
If you have a curious mind, initiative and the ability to learn and embrace new technologies we encourage you to apply.
This is the perfect opportunity to gain experience in a consulting environment and energise your career in Recruitment with a professional, market leader on a variety of projects!
All expressions of interest will be received in confidence. For a confidential chat please contact Simone Gill on 08 7071 7273.
Please note – please submit your details in Word format